Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 13

Thread: Easter gifts?

  1. #1
    Inactive Member marymax's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 19th, 2004
    Posts
    491
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Wink

    I have been feeling a little guilty about buying stuff for myself, in fact I always feel guilty buying stuff for myself come to think of it....lol....I would much rather buy for everyone else it is more fun....unless it is something I really really really want...

    I have been trying to think of a way to justify a large AG order....like I need justification...lol........in MY mind I do...lol

    As DH was getting ready to go to work this morning I asked him what he would like for Easter...he said, we dont buy presents for Easter do we?........Weeeeeell.......then he said what would you like for Easter.........lol..........well now that you ask......I have some AG stuff I have been wanting...lol

    How smooooooth was that....lol

  2. #2
    Inactive Member Starearedkid's Avatar
    Join Date
    July 31st, 2005
    Posts
    617
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    lol. We never do much at Easter, probably because I'm Jewish [img]smile.gif[/img] But hubby is Catholic. He ALWAYS gets a bigger Easter gift then I, because typically my birthday is 3-7 days before or after Easter. So, I feel bad, and say a smaller gift is fine.

    *grins*

    -Jordyn

  3. #3
    Inactive Member marymax's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 19th, 2004
    Posts
    491
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    well that's pretty smooth tooooo.........I like it....
    We never do Easter gifts...but I just happened to push the right button.........Mary Carly are you listening.....

  4. #4
    Felicity_Fan85
    Guest Felicity_Fan85's Avatar

    Post

    That's cool! (and another beautiful piture to!) Normally we color eggs and have a dinner with ham and stuff but we don't do to much. But because Easter break is so short, I just stay on campus.

  5. #5
    Inactive Member MaryCarly's Avatar
    Join Date
    October 20th, 2004
    Posts
    1,010
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    I'm listening. Hmmm . . . I know! I could mail you some hard boiled eggs, but not sure you would like the way they smelled by the time they arrived. lol

  6. #6
    Inactive Member adorevintage's Avatar
    Join Date
    March 25th, 2006
    Posts
    159
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Easter presents! YAY! Who says you can only get presents during Christmas?

    My family and I give presents for "made-up" occassions. So for Easter I am giving myself a treat if I bust my butt and do work this next week.

    My Easter order is pretty large... so hopefully I won't guilt myself into making it smaller!

  7. #7
    Inactive Member adorevintage's Avatar
    Join Date
    March 25th, 2006
    Posts
    159
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Ok, another way I justify purchases is because my DH buys video games all the time for himself, so why can't I buy toys too?

    His last two XBOX 360 games (about $60 each!) I purchased for him! [img]graemlins/party.gif[/img] So $120 for him, $120 for me [img]tongue.gif[/img] [img]wink.gif[/img]

  8. #8
    Inactive Member angelnise's Avatar
    Join Date
    February 9th, 2006
    Posts
    369
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    I use the same concept with my husband, but try to manage it a little better....
    He bought a pressure washer for $500, so that means I get....
    at any rate, I did get AG #23 and a couple of home made outfits that I like!

  9. #9
    MapleLeaf
    Guest MapleLeaf's Avatar

    Post

    Posted by marymax:
    How smooooooth was that....lol
    <font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">You are one smooth operator Mary...lol.
    I need to try that with DH but I don't think he'll go for it. [img]wink.gif[/img]
    We celebrate Easter twice because Greek Easter is the following weekend. That would mean two Easter gifts!
    Nia [img]smile.gif[/img]

  10. #10
    prasnlrd
    Guest prasnlrd's Avatar

    Post

    Originally posted by MaryCarly:
    I'm listening. Hmmm . . . I know! I could mail you some hard boiled eggs, but not sure you would like the way they smelled by the time they arrived. lol
    <font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">ROTFL!!!! TSK TSK TSK....you and Marymax crack me up! LOL!!!...oh and Marymax; you go girl! That was real smooth! HA! I also do that all the time too! Let us know hat you get!

    [img]graemlins/island.gif[/img] [img]cool.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/island.gif[/img]

    BTW:
    Your siggy is gorgeous as usual. Elizabeth and Felicity look beautiful, radiant, and fresh just like the flowers in that siggy picture.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •